Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friends through Everything

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
“We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.”

Anxiety started to eat as the days passed by and I haven't seen my friends since our farewell party somewhere in mid-April. I have accepted the fact that once I started going into college, I'll move away and will seldom meet them. I'm still doing good, yet I cannot set aside the fact that I'm dying to see them and bring back the usual chats we have and those epic moments!

My girl friends and I were more than best of friends, beyond super friends but more likely we treat each others as sisters whom we never had, we've been through good times and bad, we encountered a situation wherein we have hurt each other yet we reconciled in the end. Those experiences are beyond words to describe.

I miss them, so much. Those times where I just have to sit silently and they already have the hint about what situation I'm in. Those nonverbal conversations...

It's the bond that matters. I cannot say anything more while having this mixed emotions of missing them and wanting to turn back time or maybe right now I'm just asking for the usual company or comfort I usually received even without asking from my new acquired friends?...

P.S.
I miss you guys..I miss you more than you can Imagine..we'll have the usual trip once Khaye, Gie, and I returns..This will be one hell of another overnight that we all love! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment