Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Umbrella Conspiracy

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This is a stolen shot, no malice shall be incorporated.

It was a rainy day,and I was going home or was just tagging along with my friends (refer to the picture above) since we got the same route. I got so bored and decided to pull out my phone and pressed random applications while walking, I wasn't intending to shot some picture but there was this kind of urge telling me to take a picture of the sight in front of me.

So I can't help it! HAHA!!, the sight was just too cute to ignore, it complements with the rainy atmosphere such a wonderful thing to view. I'm speculating that I'm going far away about what I really wanted to discuss- the Umbrella.

Umbrella defined as a screen, a shade, or a protector carried in the hand for protecting or sheltering the person from the rays of the sun or during rainy days. But I find it quite amusing how an umbrella can lead to fondness or let's just say "closeness" between people who share the same umbrella.

Common scenes in the manga ( a Japanese comics) and romance movie is that friends of the opposite sex who share the same umbrella and walk beneath the rain later develops a mutual feelings for each other but tends to conceal it. But it's soooo cliche if it does happen in real life.

So I'm gonna investigate and learn the secrets of the UMBRELLA CONSPIRACY!

P.S.

Guys who takes the initiative to carry the umbrella either so that he can share it with the owner or just too concerned for his special someone is still admirable! Way to go dude!

0 comments:

Post a Comment