Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Organization Issues

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
I was suppose to post this a long time ago, but thanks to blogger, they won't upload the image I wanted to place, which made me lose the interest in posting.

So, this is how it started, one day I was staring blankly at my room and thought that every thing's just fine, my things are in proper place but not exactly in order. Being organized, is a great issue for me =.=
Organized means efficient and methodical. But actually I do admit that I knew a little about being organized, it says that everything must be in proper place so that you can work efficiently.

But I have this habit of just tossing my things around or near me so that I can easily acquire them when I am in need of it. I don't loose my things either, cause I can remember perfectly where I have placed them unless someone dared to lay a hand on my precious treasu-- I mean my things. So, with my own method, I can work efficiently and comfortably, and I consider my things in the proper places. That does mean that we got different ways to convey the meaning of organize? Well, even I am not sure xD I've always told people that "I got a different perception of being organize" as an excuse for them calling me messy =.="

I'm not really being proud or arrogant about my lifestyle, I might be having a pleasant time, but I don't live alone, so I have to follow the standrard method of being organized, and the good news is, I'm starting it right now! :))

That's it for today..

0 comments:

Post a Comment