Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Keep Moving Forward

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I got this quote from the animated movie: "Meet the Robinsons" a Walt Disney animation, and since then I have never forgotten this quote and lately I use it as a motivation.

When a good friend of mine is stuck in a situation and often lose the hope to continue I often told her that she just need to keep moving forward for it doesn't necessarily mean that she'll have to abandon whatever she value the most or make an escape route to her problems, that she just need to keep moving forward for along the way she might find the answers to her long time problems or questions in life and that at the same time when she focus on the positive view of life opportunities will come.

But as everyone says, easier said than done. I'm having this dilemma of whether I should completely move forward or stay bonded by the past and continue to reminiscence how fun it was during high school and for 9 long years they were my friends, classmates and partners in crime.

Honestly speaking, I have already set my goals, I know what to do, my purpose and so on. Just that whenever I retire or rest from what I've been indulging myself with, regrets, dissatisfaction or boredom strikes me for no definite reason.. Or, I don't need to push myself to just suddenly move forward like everything can be easily set aside when its the very foundation of what I am right now.

So much of confusion..I'm getting all goofy whenever I get tensed or emotionally and mentally stressed..HOHOHOHO.. Is this what people call being HOMESICK? HAHA!

KEEP MOVING FORWARD FOR ALONG THE WAY I MIGHT FIND THE ANSWERS ( Now, what I've said to my friend is also applicable to me...did I just answered my very own question right now?)

Oh God, so much commotion in my head..CIAO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment